May 23, 2011

Double Brunch

I love bunch.

love love love brunch.

I think that people who don't like brunch probably have no soul.

There's sweet, there's savory, there's morning-appropriate champagne! What's not to love?

This morning my friend Noah invited me over to cook brunch with him this morning. 

But we each had different cravings, so we indulged them both!

He wanted delicious crepes with nutella (I added the raspberries):


And I wanted eggs Benedict with asparagus and hollandaise sauce (which I made myself!):

 

It was probably the most delicious meal I've had in a while
(except for the delicious gnocchi I had at a hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant in Brooklyn yesterday. Yum!)

Needless to say, after two brunches, I was very full. And satisfied.

What's your favorite brunch dish?


3 comments:

Samantha said...

Mmm, both dishes look delicious! We just went out to brunch this past weekend in downtown Charleston, and I had a fruit and yogurt parfait with homemade granola and an egg and cheese biscuit. So so good! I don't think I can pick my favorite brunch dish, though. There's so much good stuff to choose from!

amy said...

Yum, looks tasty!!!

Marian said...

I love me some breakfast burittos!!