I didn't even realize it was coming up, but as I logged into my dashboard this morning I realized that I had written 399 posts.
This is my 400th post!
Who knew when I started this little blog almost two years ago that I would keep it up this long; through trans-European and trans-Atlantic moves, through the trials and tribulations of grad school, and hopefully also through a summer in Africa.
It obviously wouldn't be the same without all of you, my amazing readers, and all of your wonderful comments and support. Maybe this week I'll do a fun celebratory giveaway to thank you all!
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to the beach somewhere (since I'll be spending the summer in land-locked Mali) and I would bring all the friends I won't be seeing this summer while we're off around the world .
2. Something I often rant about is people who walk really slowly on the sidewalk in front of it. Biggest pet peeve. And people's ridiculous fashion choices. I will judge you .
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is cilantro. It's so delicious!
4. My "life-saving" product is Aveeno hand lotion. I always have a little travel bottle in my purse .
5. A friend is someone who lets you go on and on about something you're really excited about, even when you've been telling them about it constantly .
6. If I could write my own blank it would be about food. I'm always thinking about food .
7. My favorite kind of art is photography and classical Greek and Roman sculpture .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
Well, I'm off to Cambridge for ten days to visit my family! Have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for the giveaway!