April 27, 2011

Wee Bits on Wednesday!

 It's a beautiful, sunny, warm spring day and I'm suck in the basement of the SIPA building, running hypothesis tests and regressions on a bunch of data we still don't even understand.

I really cannot wait for school to be over so that I can go play outside!

 But in the meantime (while my group partners are doing stuff I can't really help with) I can take a little break and answer some Wee Bits!As always, don't forget to link up with Leigh!




{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Multiple times. The elevator in my grandmother's apartment in Rome was one of those old fashioned kinds with the doors you have to manually open and close. If there was too much weight in the elevator (more than four people) it would go up half a floor and then just stop, so the doorman had to come rescue you. Good times.
 



{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
No, but I can't even begin to say how much I want to. I LOVE elephants!



{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
I've seen a few, like Nathalie Portman or Tatiana Ali, but never talked to them.
I did meet Sir Richard Branson when I was a kid; he taught me to play pool.




{four} do you have any food allergies?
Not that I know of... knock on wood.



{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes! I love sewing. I just made myself a skirt last night, after altering a pair of pants.



{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Yes, and surprisingly it wasn't tied up with any chores or anything.
We had to do those anyway.



{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
I don't have a gas tank to fill.



{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Yes, multiple times. The worst time was in Mexico when i was about 7 and I got stung all over my arms and legs. It was excruciatingly painful.



{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes, just last month I had over $900 digitally stolen from me at an ATM in Guatemala.
Luckily the bank paid me back for everything.



{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
In eighth grade I got a really short slanted bob, which might have been cute a) if I had styled it in the morning, and b) if I hadn't worn it with a middle part. Luckily I grew out my hair and haven't had a traumatizing haircut since!

***

And now it's back to stats :(

Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments: