April 10, 2011

Sunday Sweets: Spring Fever

I don't know where you are, but here in New York spring is finally starting to peek its pretty little face around the corner.

It made a fake appearance a couple of weeks ago, but then disappeared, leaving a few days of wintry mix, and a week of cold wind in its wake. But now it seems to be properly back, and I couldn't be more pleased.

Last week in Union Square I saw a Magnolia tree in bloom, and I was thrilled! Central park is overflowing with daffodils and forsythia, and the sea of yellow flowers is so encouraging (despite the lingering grey skies).

The forecast for tomorrow is 75, so I think we're finally over the hump, 
and I'm so excited because I love Spring!


Mostly for the beautiful spring flowers...

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
But also for amazing spring dresses!

{via}
{via}
And shoes!

{via}
{via}
And sun hats!

{via}
What are you most excited for this season?


1 comment:

Caroline Cakewise said...

Hello darling! Your blog is so, SO lovely - full of adventure and style! :) This post puts me in such a spring-like spirit, too! xx