It's been a long week, but my little horror story is behind me, and it's finally Friday!
I am very excited about this weekend!
This morning I have my weekly, and very looked-forward-to yoga class, and then tonight I have dinner with my fellow Journal of International Affairs new-Editorial Board members, followed by drinks with a friend at one of my new favorite bars in New York . And then tomorrow three of my friends from Italy will be in town, so I'm taking them out around the city for the evening along with my friend Rhiannon who is alsi hosting an out-of-towner. We were thinking Mexican food in East Harlem and then drinks on St. Mark's, but it depends what our guests want to do.
Any other suggestions?
And hopefully the weather will stay nice all weekend (today was a beee-yoo-ti-ful day!) and the rain forecast will prove to be false.
But before I get to all my exciting weekend plans, I have some blanks to fill! As usual, don't forget to link up with Lauren!
1. My favorite daily responsibility is getting ready in the morning. Not that it's really a responsibility, but it's still something I have to do every day, and the whole process of showering, doing my hair, make up, and picking an outfit is exactly the process I need to get from asleep to awake .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is getting ready for bed. Even though it only takes three minutes, I will often sit at my computer for so long after my bedtime because I'm too lazy to get up, brush my teeth, take out my contacts, and wash my face.
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is seafood. I rarely cook seafood at home so I like to treat myself when I go out .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is brunch, and pasta.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is going to be the amazing baby-saving NGO I'll found :) .
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for world peace and happiness (boring, I know, but necessary), the ability to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and never lose my figure (vain, I know, but necessary), and unlimited plane tickets around the world for the rest of my life .
7. My biggest pet peeve is slow walkers on the sidewalk. Closely followed by people who spit on the street (ew), people who crack their knuckles, and incorrect grammar .
Have a Great Weekend, Everyone!