April 15, 2011

Fridays Are For Filling In Blanks!

It's been a long week, but my little horror story is behind me, and it's finally Friday!
I am very excited about this weekend!

This morning I have my weekly, and very looked-forward-to yoga class, and then tonight I have dinner with my fellow Journal of International Affairs new-Editorial Board members, followed by drinks with a friend at one of my new favorite bars in New York . And then tomorrow three of my friends from Italy will be in town, so I'm taking them out around the city for the evening along with my friend Rhiannon who is alsi hosting an out-of-towner. We were thinking Mexican food in East Harlem and then drinks on St. Mark's, but it depends what our guests want to do. 
Any other suggestions? 

And hopefully the weather will stay nice all weekend (today was a beee-yoo-ti-ful day!) and the rain forecast will prove to be false. 

But before I get to all my exciting weekend plans, I have some blanks to fill! As usual, don't forget to link up with Lauren!


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is  getting ready in the morning. Not that it's really a responsibility, but it's still something I have to do every day, and the whole process of showering, doing my hair, make up, and picking an outfit is exactly the process I need to get from asleep to awake   .

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is  getting ready for bed. Even though it only takes three minutes, I will often sit at my computer for so long after my bedtime because I'm too lazy to get up, brush my teeth, take out my contacts, and wash my face.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is   seafood. I rarely cook seafood at home so I like to treat myself when I go out .

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     brunch, and pasta.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is    going to be the amazing baby-saving NGO I'll found :)  .

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish   for world peace and happiness (boring, I know, but necessary),  the ability to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and never lose my figure (vain, I know, but necessary), and unlimited plane tickets around the world for the rest of my life .

7.  My biggest pet peeve is     slow walkers on the sidewalk. Closely followed by people who spit on the street (ew), people who crack their knuckles, and incorrect grammar

***
Have a Great Weekend, Everyone!


5 comments:

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Ordering seafood when you go out is such a clever idea! I love seafood and the hubby isn't a big fan... So we never make anything more exciting than shrimp at home. I could/would/will be ordering seafood next time I eat out! Thanks for the awesome idea! =)

Happy Friday!!! MuffinLovesBiscuit

kebowman said...

man oh man! I LOVE SEAFOOD! we try to make a Red Lobster run every other week! Thats the only seafood place we have around here... and seriously i'm not sure i could live without it! bahaha

love your blog girl!

Annelise said...

We should never meet because I am awful about cracking my knuckles! :-)

Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

I'm with Annelise. Maybe it's a good thing we haven't met yet! I'm terrible about cracking my knuckles... and my wrists, my neck... LOL. Yeah. I'll make sure to not do it around you though.

Amanda said...

seriously with the slow walkers. Reminds of that improv everywhere stunt where they spray painted a "tourist lane" on the sidewalk in nyc. I thought it was brilliant :) We don't really get a TON of tourists here (some though) but they should just have "I'm meandering" and "I'm on a mission" lanes :)