April 30, 2011

Friday Blanks on Saturday

 
 
1.   I am looking forward to    being done with finals. 8 more days!

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is    Desperate Housewives. So trashy, but the drama is so addictive!

3.  My favorite car is  
 
 

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be     seasonal but moderate. I hate too-cold winter and too-hot, too-humid summer, but I definitely need  a change from season to season .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is      if I want alone time, get into pajamas, make a yummy snack and eat it in bed while watching a few episodes of a favorite show, or, if I'm feeling social, go out for a glass of wine with a couple of friends to unwind .

6.  This weekend      I will be studying alllll weekend, finishing up some finals projects   .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be     green     because    it's fresh, calming, and elegant   .

***


No comments: