April 1, 2011

Fake Out Food and Fill In The Blank on April Fool's!

I took an econ midterm this morning and although it wasn't easy, it wasn't as hard as the last one.

Now this may have been a result of the fact that I might have studied a bit more for this one (which I don't think is true), or the fact that the professor was a little more generous this time around, and gave us a tough but fair exam.

Or it could have been a really hard exam expertly disguised as an easier one in honor of April Fool's.

We won't know until I get the grades back, but needless to say I'm in no mood for school-related pranks today, especially because I have a stats exam in a couple of hours. Other pranks I could get on board with though...

Especially some of these, which, if I had the time to cook today, I'd be cooking up:

"Ice Cream" Sundaes

"Spaghetti and Meatballs"

Meatloaf  "Cupcakes"

Mashed Potato "Cinnamon Rolls"
"Chicken" Pot Pie

More "Spaghetti and Meatballs"


How fun are these?!

Maybe next year :)




1.   The best prank I ever pulled was     probably giving my brother a haircut when I was younger. I'm sure I didn't actually mean it as a prank, but my mother certainly wasn't pleased. Other than that I'm not a big prankster .

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was     one that never happened? I don't think anyone has every tried to hoodwink me, at least not that I remember. Maybe switching sugar for salt or something lame.

3.  A day without    a delicious meal and a smile    is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are    happiness and self-satisfaction. Love is pretty clutch, too .

5.  I dream of     being able to travel to every single country in the world .

6.  I dread     having to take my economics final in a few weeks, but luckily it'll be the last one I ever have to take!!

7.  A discovery I made this week was      that even though Mali is technically a dry country, the rtule doesn't apply to ex-pats. Thank goodness! Eight weeks without wine would have been tough! :)


A always, don't forget to link up with Lauren! 

Happy April Fools Day!

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Nom Nom Nom. Mashed potato cinnamon rolls are my new dream fantasy. The real ones, that is.

Claire Kiefer said...

I am so tickled by those food pranks! I agree that the mashed potato cinnamon rolls look divine, though I can't eat meat gravy (veggie). I'd LOVE to play a prank like that! Pretty grossed out by the meatloaf cupcakes though, and don't even wanna know what the "icing" is made of. SICK!