Now this may have been a result of the fact that I might have studied a bit more for this one (which I don't think is true), or the fact that the professor was a little more generous this time around, and gave us a tough but fair exam.
Or it could have been a really hard exam expertly disguised as an easier one in honor of April Fool's.
We won't know until I get the grades back, but needless to say I'm in no mood for school-related pranks today, especially because I have a stats exam in a couple of hours. Other pranks I could get on board with though...
Especially some of these, which, if I had the time to cook today, I'd be cooking up:
|"Ice Cream" Sundaes|
|"Spaghetti and Meatballs"|
|Mashed Potato "Cinnamon Rolls"|
|"Chicken" Pot Pie|
|More "Spaghetti and Meatballs"|
How fun are these?!
Maybe next year :)
1. The best prank I ever pulled was probably giving my brother a haircut when I was younger. I'm sure I didn't actually mean it as a prank, but my mother certainly wasn't pleased. Other than that I'm not a big prankster .
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was one that never happened? I don't think anyone has every tried to hoodwink me, at least not that I remember. Maybe switching sugar for salt or something lame.
3. A day without a delicious meal and a smile is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are happiness and self-satisfaction. Love is pretty clutch, too .
5. I dream of being able to travel to every single country in the world .
6. I dread having to take my economics final in a few weeks, but luckily it'll be the last one I ever have to take!!
7. A discovery I made this week was that even though Mali is technically a dry country, the rtule doesn't apply to ex-pats. Thank goodness! Eight weeks without wine would have been tough! :)
A always, don't forget to link up with Lauren!
Happy April Fools Day!