March 10, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday on a Thursday

I'm a day late for Wee Bits, but now I finally have time to write them because I'm done with midterms!

(Well, except for this stupid Op-Ed that's due the day that I get back from Guatemala, so I'm being smart and writing it before I leave).

But aside from that, I'm on vacation! Yay!




{one} what color is your kitchen?
White... I think? There's a lot of wood and marble in it.
 


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No, I'm the opposite of superstitious.
 


{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pens. Pencils are so smudgy.
 
{four} can you use chopsticks?
I'm almost an expert.
 


{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers to get clean, baths to relax.
 
{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
Balsamic.
 


{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I've never tried. But I doubt it. I'm too dyslexic to think backwards.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of, knock on wood :)
 


{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Both, but generally crunchy.
 


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Yes, once on Martha's Vineyard, possibly the safest place in the world, from one side of the island to the other. 
 
***
 
Don't forget to link up with Leigh
 


 

1 comment:

Des said...

I hope you have a great vacation and I'm glad to hear that your midterms are finished.