March 31, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday On A Thursday!

I miss Wee Bit Wednesdays!

Between midterms, vacation, and more midterms I've barely had a chance to stop by here, let alone the blogs of other ladies. 

It's good to be back!




{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Probably my cousins' kids. They're 8, 5, 4, 3, and almost 1, and they would have SO much fun!


{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
At my mom's house; she has a great collection of Jazz.





{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?

I love freshly ground black pepper, cilantro, and curry. Not all together!



{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?

I would probably play piano. 
I played jazz piano for ten years, but I hardly remember anything!



{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
The big bang.
Too historical? Haha, fine. The building of the Pyramids was probably pretty cool.


{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?

I already am back in school, but if I had to do it again I'd do exactly what I'm doing now. I'm getting a Master's of International Affairs in Human Rights and International Media, Advocacy, and Communication.



{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?

   Whatever event had the most young, fit, close to naked, male athletes. Maybe crew?
I'm not a big sports person, but I'll put up with it if the, um, talent is worth watching :)



{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
I drive neither (I don't drive), but I can drive both.
Not well.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Yes, but I'm happier in front a smaller crowd.


{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?

Yes, several. 
The most recent was the Aquila earth quake that I felt all the way in Rome.

Don't forget to link up with Leigh!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello there! Hope school is going well, I know that ugly midterms feeling (I'm in "something due all the time" zone now). I love that you're doing International Human Rights...did I ever tell you that I was planning to do that for awhile, but decided to do a law degree instead? Still got a soft spot for it :)

Happy Spring!