March 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Girls, 
(Sorry, gentlemen, this doesn't apply to you)

I have a super exciting surprise coming up, but I can't say anything about it just yet

I just want to let you know so that you make sure to check in often in the next couple of weeks and you don't miss it! :)

So it's Wednesday again (and already March 2nd!) and time for another round of Wee Bit Wednesdays! Al always, don't forget to link up with  Leigh Ashley if you play along!



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I have one pair that I bought a bit distressed, but then they ripped more and now I hate them. 
So no, I don't like holey jeans. Or light wash jeans.



{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
Haha. That's funny.



{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
In milk. Otherwise it's too dry. And I never twist them open.
Although I never really eat oreos, I'm not a big fan of chocolate cookies.



{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
Sometimes. Slippers are more comfortable though.



{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My parents. So I could pay them back for college and grad school.



{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
Probably. It sounds like the sort of shenanigan I would get up to as a child.
I have no specific recollections of a food fight though.
{seven} do you snore?
When I have a cold I do. But I've been told it's cute :)



{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I'm a terrible typist. I'm fast (I don't know how fast) but I use all the wrong fingers for the wrong keys. I blame my netbook and its absurdly small keyboard.



{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
I used to be able to, but I haven't tried in years. 
The other day at yoga I did a backbend though!



{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
Salty and buttery! But I hardly ever eat popcorn.
Except at the movies.

***

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh ditto on the light-wash jeans. Yuck.