March 11, 2011

Finally Fill In The Blank Friday!

Today is not just any Friday, it's the Friday before I leave for

Guatemala!

The last two weeks have been a nightmare of papers and midterms and twelve hour days at school, and I could not be more ready for this Central American vacation. 

But I won't forget to fill in some blanks before I leave! Make sure you link up with Lauren if you play along!



1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is      how much I've achieved towards the career I've always wanted. Even when I didn't feel like studying for the GREs or writing applications I powered through, and now I'm at one of the best universities in the world doing exactly what I want to be doing with my life. It's a pretty good feeling  .

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is   the kitchen,at home home, if my mom is cooking. Otherwise my favorite place at the Keyfrees' is my giant desk chair in my room, great for reading or sitting at the computer .

3.  My fashion philosophy is   wear what makes you feel great. Follow trends to a degree, but not blindly, and never wear something that doesn't work for your body shape just because it's in style. Accumulate good-quality classic pieces that you can wear for years .

4.  Something every girl should have is     a sexy dress that makes you feel like a movie star. And a great moisturizer.

5.  If you looked in my purse school bag right now you'd find....     my wallet, cell phone, pencil case, laptop case, "bag of tricks" (which includes some make up, band aids, perfume, lotion, safety-pins, eye drops, etc.), a chocolate bar, iphone charger, moleskin planner, mints, gum, a calculator, advil, and probably a bunch of other stuff. The bag is almost bigger than I am .

6.  My favorite music right now is     Morcheeba, which have always been a favorite, but it's been a while and I rediscovered them for studying .

7.  My favorite part of my body is    my eyes, they're pretty and green and I have long eye lashes. I have cute little hands and feet, too, but only because they are both oddly small .
***
And now I'm off to pack for my trip and take a nap before I stay up all night to leave for the airport at 2:30am for my 5:00am flight!

I will try to blog while I'm there, but I can't promise anything, because I have no idea how reliable my access to internet will be. But if I don't get a chance to, I'll update you with stories and photos as soon as I get back!

Have a great week, everyone!


No comments: