1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is the semicolon. I love them; they are the perfect link between two clauses .
2. Today I am thankful for yoga! I have a statistics exam today (blargh) and an hour of yoga this morning was just what I needed to calm my nerves .
3. My best friend is a combination of all my my favorite people, most of whome are spread out all over the world! Getting to see each of them when they (or I) visit is such a treat!
4. A quirky thing about me is that I always need to walk to the left of someone.
5. This weekend I am going spent the entire weekend studying for my midterms and doing four writing assignments I have due next week. I am SO ready for my spring break!
6. Something that worries me is not getting the job I want after spending exorbitant amounts of money on grad school .
7. On my night stand you would find my iphone charger, a glass of water, a four books I'm in the middle of reading .
Off to study for my stats exam! Wish me luck!