March 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


 
1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is      the semicolon. I love them; they are the perfect link between two clauses    .

2.  Today I am thankful for    yoga! I have a statistics exam today (blargh) and an hour of yoga this morning was just what I needed to calm my nerves .

3.  My best friend is    a combination of all my my favorite people, most of whome are spread out all over the world! Getting to see each of them when they (or I) visit is such a treat!

4.  A quirky thing about me is     that I always need to walk to the left of someone.

5.  This weekend I    am going spent the entire weekend studying for my midterms and doing four writing assignments I have due next week. I am SO ready for my spring break!

6.  Something that worries me is       not getting the job I want after spending exorbitant amounts of money on grad school .

7.  On my night stand you would find     my iphone charger, a glass of water, a four books I'm in the middle of reading .
***
Off to study for my stats exam! Wish me luck!


4 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck on your exam {semi-colon} I hope you do well! Hehe, I'm a fan of the semi-colon as well. :)

Leesh said...

I'm in the middle of 4-5 books too. Why can't I ever just finish them?

Leesh said...

I just read your public service announcement - it's hilarious! Now please tell me I am not one of those noreply bloggers.

Aura said...

I read this post and was considering stealing the "fill in the blank" form for my own blog when I got to that last bit about studying for a stats exam.
It reminded me to return to my own stats studying. Because I totally wasn't procrastinating by reading blogs!
It was just a break. M'yeeess, a break.