February 2, 2011

Wee Bits Wednesday!


Thank you for all the birthday wishes!

I had an (exaggeratedly long) three-day birthday celebration last week, which was loads of fun, but it made it all too obvious that this was indeed my twenty-sixth birthday and not my twenty-first. This week I am feeling decidedly under the weather and exhausted, which although could be a result of very little sleep, I am going to choose to blame on this horrible weather.

In other news (besides Egypt and this nation-wide snowstorm, which are the only things that have been on the news in the last three days), today is Wednesday, which means it's time for some Wee Bits!







{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?

Friends




{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?

A Capella Dynamite remix by Mike Tompkins
(do yourself a favor and watch the video)




{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope, all four of them came out in one day of terribly painful and drugged up surgery.




{four} what is your go to way to relax?
A glass of wine (or two) with good friends




{five} do you play any instruments?
I played the piano for ten years but I haven't played since I finished high school.




{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
I've gone topless in Europe plenty of times, but ever fully nude.
I would consider it.




{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?

No, gross, who knows where they've been.


 {eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I don't have a car. 
But if I did I would know how to add more oil, not change the oil already in there.




{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Yup.




{ten} can you knit or crochet?
 I can sort of knit, although I'm not very good.

***


I wish you all a warm Wednesday, 

free of slush and ice and snow!


1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

Couldn't agree more on fave way to relax! I wish I'd had my wisdom teeth out when I were still a wee teen and things were paid for by the parents. Now, I have four wisdom teeth that are halfway in and need to come out, and no dental insurance to pay for their extraction!