February 9, 2011

Wednesday Bits Are Wee!

While we're on the subject of slacking off, I'm supposed to be writing a memo for my management class right now (although I did already write half this morning), and getting some surprise presents ready for my friend's birthday tonight (I hope she doesn't read this until later), but again, here I am, blogging instead of being productive.

At least Wee Bit Wednesday is always a quick post! 

Don't forget to link up with Leigh Ashley!



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed, definitely. Especially in cocktails.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
When people don't use their signal to change lanes or make a turn. It's a flick of the wrist, it's not like we're asking you to hand signal out the window and holler!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
Well, I don't really have my own house, but in the house where I live, I'd say the bathroom, it's full of all my girly things, or my walk in closet, full of all my shoes :)

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
I save them for a few months, in a pile somewhere, until I find them in the summer in a fit of cleaning, and throw them away. But that doesn't always happen, so I occasionally find old diaries with birthday and christmas cards from years before, stuffed in the pages.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
Last year Valerio and I went on a picnic in Southern Italy.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Hardly ever.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Socks and/or these amazing fur slippers my mom got me in Helsinki.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
I like playing poker -- Texas Hold'em -- but I'm not very good.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
I have the beginning of a short story sitting in a drafts folder on my computer.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
I don't watch a lot of musicals, but I love West Side Story. So much passion!

***


1 comment:

Ashley said...

great answers! found you from wee bit!

Ashley @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com