This Friday literally came out of nowhere! But I'm not complaining!
I'm going to need every minute of it to finish a paper and a couple of applications, but not before I get a little R&R after a long week at school. Tonight I'm going to see a play, and tomorrow I'm getting up to all sorts of shenanigans with my girlfriends for a "Screw Cupid" Girl's Night Out.
But first we have some blanks to fill! This week's theme is guilty pleasures, a topic I know a lot about!
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Say Yes To The Dress. Although to say that I watch it would be an exaggeration; I have watched it. But even the few episodes I saw over winter break were enough to give me a guilty complex about watching bad reality TV. At least I've never seen Bridalplasty!
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is my old pair of yoga pants that I use as pajamas. I'm pretty sure they're starting to have holes, but they're so soft and comfortable!
3. My grocery store impulse buy is appetizery food, like cheese and crackers or chips and dip; stuff that I really don't need but that I crave when I go grocery shopping hungry .
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is actually nothing. I'm excellent at wasting time (at school) but my friends usually know everything that I'm doing to procrastinate .
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is late night snacks. I really don't need them, and most of the time I have the discipline to go to bed without a last bite, but they sooo hit the spot .
6. A little indulgence that I have is giving myself a manicure while catching up on a couple of episodes of a great show I haven't watched in a while .
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is full of miscellaneous paper products, like tiny notebooks and envelopes and pens and pencils and rubber bands; all stuff I rarely use but don't want to throw away.
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!