February 11, 2011

We Have Some Blanks To Fill!

This Friday literally came out of nowhere! But I'm not complaining!

I'm going to need every minute of it to finish a paper and a couple of applications, but not before I get a little R&R after a long week at school. Tonight I'm going to see a play, and tomorrow I'm getting up to all sorts of shenanigans with my girlfriends for a "Screw Cupid" Girl's Night Out.

But first we have some blanks to fill! This week's theme is guilty pleasures, a topic I know a lot about!



1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is       Say Yes To The Dress. Although to say that I watch it would be an exaggeration; I have watched it. But even the few episodes I saw over winter break were  enough to give me a guilty complex about watching bad reality TV. At least I've never seen Bridalplasty!

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is   my old pair of yoga pants that I use as pajamas. I'm pretty sure they're starting to have holes, but they're so soft and comfortable!

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is     appetizery food, like cheese and crackers or chips and dip; stuff that I really don't need but that I crave when I go grocery shopping hungry  .

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is    actually nothing. I'm excellent at wasting time (at school) but my friends usually know everything that I'm doing to procrastinate .

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is    late night snacks. I really don't need them, and most of the time I have the discipline to go to bed without a last bite, but they  sooo hit the spot .

6.  A little indulgence that I have is       giving myself a manicure while catching up on a couple of episodes of a great show I haven't watched in a while .

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is     full of miscellaneous paper products, like tiny notebooks and envelopes and pens and pencils and rubber bands; all stuff I rarely use but don't want to throw away.

Don't forget to link up with Lauren!

***

3 comments:

everyone calls me bon bon said...

Mmm. Appetizer-food. One of my loves! I am the worst when it comes to grocery shopping while hungry:-) xoxo

Claire Kiefer said...

I am the exact same way with painting nails and watching tv shows! In fact, I plan to do that very thing tonight. It's so comforting and relaxing, and I love to gaze at my newly-painted nails when I'm done. :)

Late night snacks are hard to live without. Lately I've been trying to make them a banana or a yogurt if I have to have one . . . but it's tough to give them up entirely!

As for Say Yes to the Dress, I watched about a billion episodes last summer until I got totally sick of it, and now I have no interest. However, I've moved onto Jersey Shore. Which might suggest that I am devolving.

Samantha said...

I have a couple pairs of yoga pants that are so worn in that they SHOULD be tossed out, but they're far too comfy!

Late night snacks are one of my weaknesses, although lately I've tried to make healthy choices if I have one, like fresh fruit. They really DO hit the spot.