February 23, 2011

We Bit Wednesday On The Road!

For some reason this week felt really long, even though it's barely Wednesday. 

Maybe because I usually have Wednesdays off, but this week I front loaded all of my classes so that I could get out of town for an extra-long weekend to go home and visit my family and relax. 

But still, having all my classes in three days was a lot, and now I'm tired.

I may have to take a little Bolt Bus nap in a bit.

In other news, can we talk about how March is in five days?

It seems like I was ringing in the new year in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago, and my birthday seems like it was last weekend. Instead soon midterms are coming up, and in less than three weeks I'll be heading to sunny, tropical Guatemala for ten days. Before I know it it'll be the end of April and school will be almost over.

I'll be halfway done with my Master's when it feels like I just started.

Time is a crazy, crazy thing.
 
 
 
{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Always.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Ew, no. It's one of my hugest pet peeves. 
 
{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Vanilla Mint.

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I have three pairs of pearl studs (each slightly different), one from my mom, one from my dad, and one from my brother. I like to wear each of them and it reminds me of who gave them to me. I also have my great-grandmother's pearl necklace with a diamond clasp which I love.

{five} who is your best friend?
I like to think that I've moved so much that I have a best friend in every city :)
 
{six} what is your favorite smell?
Lemon zest. And baked bread.

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Prosciutto di Parma.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yes, although my doctor said that if I got another throat infection (I had three last year!) I would have to get them removed. Eek!

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Not usually, but I hardly ever wear shoes with  laces.

{ten} what color is your car?
 I don't have a car. But when I had a scooter in Rome it was Merlot.

 *** 

Don't forget to link up with Leigh!


3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree: time is flying by! I can't believe it's almost March. Where is 2011 going already???

Angela said...

I'm excited for March!!! And I love your answers. I can imagine a scooter in Merlot would be LOVELY!!!

brlracincwgrl said...

A scooter!? Now that sounds fun!