February 27, 2011

Sunday Sweets: Frilly Frocks

I really, really don't want to get my hopes up, but it seems like Spring might finally be peeking it's little head around the corner!

A week ago we had a gorgeous day when it was almost 70 degrees, and today, while not as warm, was still sunny and beautiful. After a delicious brunch with a friend (I got eggs Benedict on a waffle!) we took a walk in Central Park and it was just lovely.

{via}

I may have jumped the gun a bit with just a cardigan and a trench coat (I was definitely shivering when the wind blew or the sun clouded over), but today still made me want to throw on some flats, sunglasses, and beautiful sundress and prance around the park in the sun.

And here's what I would wear if it were warm enough today!


A Time For Toasts Dress

Get To Know You Dress
Baklava Beauty Dress

Floating Petals Dress

Veridian Verity Dress

Swan Cloud Dress
Yellow, Gorgeous! Dress

I am so ready for spring!


3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I love, love, love the swan cloud dress. so much.

Jen said...

Such pretty dresses! I think I'd have trouble picking just one, or even two! I'll take them all!

Venassa said...

I love those dresses. And I agree completely - I am more than ready for spring.