February 6, 2011

Sunday Sweets: Beautiful Bedrooms

This weekend was a sleepy one. 

Last week I spent six days in a row at school, and for five of them I was there for twelve hours or more, so by the time the weekend rolled around I was definitely tired.

Friday night I stayed in and caught up on laundry and rest, and even last night, after my friend's birthday party, I was home by 1 am. And then both yesterday and today I slept in until 11 am.

And although I'm finally all rested and ready for another long week of school, I couldn't help thinking of all the other beautiful places I could have been getting my shut eye.




















{all photos via weheartit}

2 comments:

Kate said...

I would love to plop down on one of those beds right about now :) Those are seriously some of the most beautiful, dreamy bedrooms I've ever seen.

Kamika said...

What an awesome collection of photos, makes me want to go re-style my whole bedroom...or take a nap