I've missed you!
It's been one hell of a week! I had a paper due Monday, a five-page internship application due Tuesday, and a brutal, brutal Econ exam today. Plus the Keyfrees have been out of town since Wednesday, so I've been at home watching the kids, which means supervising homework, getting dinner, putting them to bed, finally getting to do my homework after ten, and then waking up at six-thirty, getting them dressed, fed, and on the bus at seven-thirty, before getting myself to school by nine.
I am spent.
But, not only is it Friday - Finally! - but it's a beautiful, clear sunny day in New York City, and it's 66 degrees!
Spring has sprung!
1. I am thrilled for Spring! I cannot wait to take advantage of living 200 feet away from Central Park!
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was take a double black diamond mogul run all the way down the mountain with broken boot bindings, at the very beginning of the season with no practice. This might also count as one of the dumbest things I've ever done .
3. I feel prettiest when I'm laughing (it helps if I'm having a hair great day and wearing a lovely dress)
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is not being able to get everything done in time. But rarely. I usually get it done, and in the last seven years I've been so tired from either work or school that I usually sleep like a baby!
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is steamed lobster with butter sauce, with asparagus and baked potatoes. The jury is still out on dessert.
6. The way to my heart is through my sense of humor. And my stomach :) .
7. I would like to get this summer internship that I applied for in Mali working at an AIDS clinic .
Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
Have a warm and wonderful weekend!