February 25, 2011

Fill in the Rainy Blanks

I'm not sure where you are, but it's miserable here in Cambridge.

It's raining, it's cold, and all the gross stuff that's been frozen under the snow banks is starting to melt out all over the sidewalk. Ew.


But nasty weather aside, today I'm off to IKEA with my mom, and then catching up over a glass of wine with an old friend. But before that I have some blanks to fill! Don't forget to link up with Lauren!




1.   I am currently obsessed with       trying to add color to my wardrobe, yet I keep buying black clothes! Someone need to come shopping with me to lay down the law!

2.  Today I am    thrilled     because    I got $260 worth of clothes from Urban Outfitters for $17!!!

3.  The age I am is    26    and the age I feel is    some days I feel 7 and other days I feel 45. It usually depends what I'm wearing and what mood I'm in .

4.  My favorite place is     my mother's kitchen. It is the very embodiment of "home" .

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     internship applications. I absolutely must send out at least another ten in the next couple of weeks .

6.  The last thing I purchased was       an amazing ruffly dress, velvet skirt, and sparkly tunic top .

7.  The thing I love most about my home is      the people in it :)

***


Happy Weekend Everyone!


2 comments:

Des said...

I agree. There is no smell like food being cooked in my mother's kitchen.

monica said...

love love love your blog chica!

enjoy the rest of your week!
xo monica