It's a sunny, beautiful day here in New York City, and I am in a wonderful mood because the sun is shining and it finally stopped raining slush!
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Vanity Fair .
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be all about food. I would probably try to revive Gourmet Magazine, it's a travesty it was discontinued .
3. I buy my magazines at the airport. I like magazines, but they tend to all be the same, and I can't justify spending $3-6 on something that more than half advertising. I only really buy magazines when I'm traveling and I need a mindless distraction at in the terminal .
4. I prefer my magazines online, because it's free, and I usually have my computer open in front of me for most of the day .
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is pretty close to zero .
6. My favorite magazine genre is either world news and events, celebrity gossip (for the plane ride) or home and cooking (for the recipes). I'm surprisingly uninterested in fashion and lifestyle magazines .
7. The magazines I read regularly are The New Yorker or the Economist .
And now, for the first time in five days, I get to go home before spending twelve hours at school.
I am going to enjoy this weekend.