February 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank On The First Friday In February

 It's a sunny, beautiful day here in New York City, and I am in a wonderful mood because the sun is shining and it finally stopped raining slush!


1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose    Vanity Fair .

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be   all about food. I would probably try to revive Gourmet Magazine, it's a travesty it was discontinued .

3.  I buy my magazines   at the airport. I like magazines, but they tend to all be the same, and I can't justify spending $3-6 on something that more than half advertising. I only really buy magazines when I'm traveling and I need a mindless distraction at in the terminal .

4.  I prefer my magazines  online, because it's free, and I usually have my computer open in front of me for most of the day .

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     pretty close to zero .

6. My favorite magazine genre is     either world news and events, celebrity gossip (for the plane ride) or home and cooking (for the recipes). I'm surprisingly uninterested in fashion and lifestyle magazines  .

7.  The magazines I read regularly are     The New Yorker or the Economist   .


***

And now, for the first time in five days, I get to go home before spending twelve hours at school. 
I am going to enjoy this weekend.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am the SAME way in that I only buy gossip mags when I travel!! And here I thought I was the only one.

Happy Friday! :)

Claire Kiefer said...

The only magazine I subscribe to is Vanity Fair, but I love getting trashy celeb gossip magazines at airports, too. Makes the flight go by so fast, huh?