February 24, 2011

The Breakfast Of Champions

This morning I woke up and saw this on the kitchen counter,



blueberry raspberry crumble pie left over from the dinner my brother and his friends had last night,

and I immediately knew that all my healthy ideas of yogurt and granola for breakfast were a lost cause.

But then I thought that if I was going to breakfast wrong, I was going to do it right.


So out came the vanilla bean ice cream.

But then I thought that I really did want something a little breakfasty. 

So I brewed myself a cup of Earl Grey.



And that, my friends, is the breakfast of Champions.

***

When did you last break your breakfast rules?



3 comments:

Desiree said...

Fabulous! That's a perfect breakfast as far as I'm concerned!

stingaling said...

I guess I would have a hard time admitting this in real life, but my breakfast yesterday was leftover takeout Chinese food. We've been busy adjusting to having a new puppy in our lives and our own routine has kind of been forgotten and put on the back burner.

Des said...

This morning I had cold pizza. The breakfast of champions.