January 16, 2011

Sunday Sweets: Rings Galore!

I am a sucker for a beautiful ring.

But at the same time I have one that I wear all the time, and I hardly ever switch it up, except in the case of over the top costume jewelry for a flashy event.

I want to change this, but I am also in no position (financially) to start buying myself bling.

But a girl can window shop, no?


Here are some of my favorites!

The Clock Ring

Rainbow Moonstone Ring

Uncut Diamond Ring

Stackable Silver Ring
Time Out Pearl Ring

Bow Bow Ring

Rose Cut Ring


What would you indulge in if you could?


4 comments:

Laura said...

ooooh! hmmm... this is a toughy because i'm the same way... i LOVEEE rings but have a set 2 (my engagement ring & another) that i always wear.... the uncut diamond ring is really cooL! and so is the last rose cut ring

Claire Kiefer said...

You should get the clock ring cause it's so cheap! I overindulge in earrings, but it's easy to find cheap (and really cute) ones around, so it doesn't feel like that much of a stretch.

Sam said...

I really love the moonstone ring! I would love to indulge in a new necklace, even though I already have so many.. :)

Julia said...

I like the uncut diamond!

I have a problem with shoes. And it's not funny. I especially like expensive shoes, which poses a problem when it comes to my budget.