January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I wish everyone a 
joyful,
prosperous, 
healthy,
and 
fun 
2011!

I am a firm believer that every year can - and with a little effort, will -- be better than the one before. In fact, this has pretty much been the case with me. Every year of college got progressively better, my amazing time in Italy culminated with six amazing months in Spain, followed by a first semester of grad school that exceeded all of my expectations (especially given the fact that I, math hater extraordinaire, somehow managed to get an A- in Econ, the most math-y class ever). All in all, 2010 was pretty awesome.

And I have high hopes for 2011! 

{via}

As for New Year's Eve, I spent it here in Minneapolis with my bestie, Molly, in long continuation of our New Year's Tradition, and adding another city and another year to our list.We have now spent eleven of the last fourteen New Year's Eves together.

She had a little party, and then we rang in the New Year at another one. It was great fun and I met lots of new, interesting people. Next year, we're thinking Los Angeles, but who knows where we'll end up!

I hope all of you had a wonderful 2010, a more wonderful New Year's Eve, and I wish you an even more awesome 2011.

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

thats a wonderful tradition! Happy New year Gorgeous!!