January 21, 2011

Fridays Are For Filling Double Blanks!

 So last week I meant to do Fill In the Blank Friday, but I was still in DC and distracted by all the fun times. 
 
And then I meant to do it a day late on Saturday, but Saturday I was on the bus and too lazy. 

So today I'm doing a double edition of Fill In the Blank Friday! More blanks for your reading pleasure!


 If you play along, don't forget to link up with Lauren!



1.   I feel happy when      I can eat, drink, and be merry in the company of my favorite people   .

2.  I get silly when    I'm really tired and a little delirious and everything makes me giggly and I can't stop laughing .

3.  Something that makes me sad is     how the world is so rich yet so many people (too many people) in the world don't have enough to survive  .

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is      when people try to crowd onto the subway before everyone has gotten off! It's rude and counterproductive! 

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was    when I was accepted to Columbia for grad school.  After a couple of rejections (from worse schools, I might add) I really wasn't expecting that email! 

6.  I am so thankful for      all of the opportunities that I've been given, and I hope to use them as wisely as possible .

7.  I feel loved when     someone goes out of their way to make me feel appreciated    .
 
 
 
 
1.   My favorite quote is      "life is too important to be taken seriously" by Oscar Wilde    .

2.  A bad habit I have is     letting myself get distracted when in the middle of an important task  .

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was    when I paid my first month's rent on my first apartment with a check with my name on it .

4.  Weekends are    the perfect amount of time to go out, have fun, rest, relax, and catch up on all my work .

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was    Margot. I had a friend named Margot and she was so pretty and I was always jealous of her pretty french name .

6.  I wish    I had more discipline in doing the less fun things .

7.  A secret I have is     that I got back to NY almost a week ago and I still haven't unpacked!

***

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Ugh I hate those subway rushers too. The worst is when you're at the front waiting for the other commuters to pour out and the people behind you start pushing you in before it's time. And you want to know my secret? I got back from my LA holiday break three weeks ago and still have stuff lying in my suitcase. There, feel better now?

Hope you have a great weekend!