So last week I meant to do Fill In the Blank Friday, but I was still in DC and distracted by all the fun times.
And then I meant to do it a day late on Saturday, but Saturday I was on the bus and too lazy.
So today I'm doing a double edition of Fill In the Blank Friday! More blanks for your reading pleasure!
If you play along, don't forget to link up with Lauren!
1. I feel happy when I can eat, drink, and be merry in the company of my favorite people .
2. I get silly when I'm really tired and a little delirious and everything makes me giggly and I can't stop laughing .
3. Something that makes me sad is how the world is so rich yet so many people (too many people) in the world don't have enough to survive .
4. Something that makes me annoyed is when people try to crowd onto the subway before everyone has gotten off! It's rude and counterproductive!
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when I was accepted to Columbia for grad school. After a couple of rejections (from worse schools, I might add) I really wasn't expecting that email!
6. I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that I've been given, and I hope to use them as wisely as possible .
7. I feel loved when someone goes out of their way to make me feel appreciated .
1. My favorite quote is "life is too important to be taken seriously" by Oscar Wilde .
2. A bad habit I have is letting myself get distracted when in the middle of an important task .
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I paid my first month's rent on my first apartment with a check with my name on it .
4. Weekends are the perfect amount of time to go out, have fun, rest, relax, and catch up on all my work .
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Margot. I had a friend named Margot and she was so pretty and I was always jealous of her pretty french name .
6. I wish I had more discipline in doing the less fun things .
7. A secret I have is that I got back to NY almost a week ago and I still haven't unpacked!
Have a great weekend!