December 5, 2010

Sunday Sweets: Wish List

Dear Santa, 

I think I've been pretty good this year. I even got my first A this week! Aren't you proud?

I don't even bother my little brother anymore. I give him lots of hugs every time I see him. And I've been extra nice to my mommy and daddy. And this one time, I even held the door open for a little old lady, even though it took her forever to get there.

So what do you think? Can I have a couple of presents this year? (Or ten?)

How about I make a list of thinks I really love, and you can decide what I deserve, deal?

Deal.



This sweet, soft bag, perfect for winter

This delicate circle necklace

Adorable recipe books
This luxurious cream ruffle coat
These flighty swallow earrings


There Louboutin Ankle Booties (I wish!)

Ok. I think I'm done thinking about myself. And I know I won't get most of these things, but it's nice to dream.

Oh, and if you could work on World Peace and eradicating child hunger that would be great too. Thanks!

Love,

Julia

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I LOVE THAT COAT. It is my favorite thing on your list. Which is saying a LOT, given that Louboutins are on there as well.

Jen said...

I think that circle necklace is so pretty -- we definitely share the same jewelry style because that is so something I would wear! And, I agree that purse is super sweet. I like the brown with pink combo.