Time for another round of Fill-In the Blank Friday! Don't forget to link up with Lauren!
1. Holiday spirit is not sincere enough. Remembering others and being selfless is all too often forgotten in the confusion of gift-buying and vacations to warm places .
2. The holidays are incomplete without family and delicious food. And lots of pretty candles.
3. My favorite things to do around the holidays is wrap presents. I love it. I love making beautiful bows, and folding crisp corners of wrapping paper around boxes, and writing little gift tags. It's almost zen-like .
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have is opening a present at midnight on Christmas eve, and putting little baby Jesus in the nativity manger.
5. Holiday music is cheerful in limited quantities. Otherwise it makes me stabby .
6. This year, I'll be spending the holidays at home, until right after Christmas, then LA until right before new year's eve, and then I'll be in Minneapolis for new year's with my bestie Molly .
7. Holiday wish list cute ankle books and a spring break trip to Guatemala .