December 3, 2010

Fill in The Holiday Spirit


Time for another round of Fill-In the Blank Friday! Don't forget to link up with Lauren





1.   Holiday spirit     is not sincere enough. Remembering others and being selfless is all too often forgotten in the confusion of gift-buying and vacations to warm places .

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   family and delicious food. And lots of pretty candles.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is      wrap presents. I love it.  I love making beautiful bows, and folding crisp corners of wrapping paper around boxes, and writing little gift tags. It's almost zen-like .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is     opening a present at midnight on Christmas eve, and putting little baby Jesus in the nativity manger.

5.  Holiday music is     cheerful in limited quantities. Otherwise it makes me stabby .

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays      at home, until right after Christmas, then LA until right before new year's eve, and then I'll be in Minneapolis for new year's with my bestie Molly .

7.  Holiday wish list       cute ankle books and a spring break trip to Guatemala   .





2 comments:

Victoria said...

i LOVE wrapping presents, too :) great answers!

J. said...

I feel the same about Christmas music... I try not to be a 'Scrooge' but I can only handle so much before I start to lose it!