November 3, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday Double Whammy Edition

Last week I was a little MIA.

Between wrapping up midterms, getting ready for Halloween, and hosting Kate, I completely missed Wee Bit Wednesday! So this week I'm doubling up this week's questions with last week's questions (as irrelevant as Halloween questions may be right now) for a double whammy edition of Wee Bit Wednesdays.

As always, don't forget to link up with Leigh if you play along!



{one} have you ever seen a ghost?
not a ghost ghost, per se, but I've seen some freakish ghost-caused things.
which is weird, because I don't really believe in ghosts.

{two} when was the last time you dressed up for halloween?
before this Halloween? last Halloween. 
This year I was Wilma Flintstone and something else (to be named later),
and last year I was Little Red Riding Hood.

{three} what’s your favorite candy?
Anything with Caramel.

{four} did you have a favorite costume growing up?
A starfish costume my mom made me. 
It was awesome.

{five} did you carve pumpkins this year?
Nope. It's been a while since I carved a pumpkin.

{six} what’s your favorite scary movie?
I love hilarious cult horror movies. 
My favorites are The Convent and Bubba Ho-Tep.

{seven} haunted houses or corn mazes?
Haunted houses. I've never been in a corn maze.

{eight} are you superstitious?
Not really. 
Although I do knock on wood a lot.

{nine} have you ever owned a black cat?
Nope.

{ten} what are you plans for this coming Halloween?
By this coming Halloween I mean this past Halloween,
for which I went out three nights in a row with great friends, and had a wonderful time!
 
***
 
{one} do you still use a checkbook?
I have a checkbook, but I haven't written a check in over three years.

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
6 1/2 give or take a half

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
psychological thrillers

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Orchestrated spontaneity. 
My life is full of change, but it's hardly ever random.
 
{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Boyz II Men. Although I have no idea where it is.

{six} do you watch reality tv?
No. I have so little time to watch the few decent shows I actually follow that I'm not going to waste it on worthless drivel.
 
{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
Rack of lamb with roasted veggies and potatoes.

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Nope.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
R&R
Ritz and Rosenblum: Bakery/Cafe Stationers/Book Shop

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I've never been, but I would definitely go.

Phew! That was a lot of questions! That's enough Wee Bit Wednesday (well, at least til next week), but this week I'll also be catching up on Fill-In The Blank Friday, and I'll try to post photos of my second Halloween costume (if they ever get emailed to me!)

4 comments:

Leesh said...

I would love to see a photo of this starfish costume. I am curious...

LivKit said...

Love all your answers!

Claire Kiefer said...

I don't think there is anything to be embarrassed about when it comes to Boyz II Men!

Mrs. Dontje said...

i agree!! i want to see this starfish costume!! :)))

ps.. i'm having a giveaway on my blog! (ignore all the purple :)