November 12, 2010

Filling in Blanks on Friday

It has been a long week and I desperately need the weekend that this Friday is ushering in. I definitely need to sleep til noon at least one day, and ideally I'd like to stay in bed for an entire day - oh how I miss those Saturdays when I never got dressed! - but I know that's not going to happen.

But I can console myself with some blanks, and the reassuring thought that I actually understood what we did in econ today, so I have less to worry about this weekend. I'm not sure that the theme for today is, but it looks pretty optimistic! What a great way to start a hopefully great weekend. Don't forget to link up with Lauren if you play along!



1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was      get a tattoo.  It was a spur of the moment 19th birthday adventure, and it actually wasn't a total disaster (although my mother would disagree) given  how un-premeditated it was .

2.  The best gift I've ever received was   my scooter - it was a college graduation present from my parents, and I had so much fun learning to get around Rome on it.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was      when I got into Columbia. I really wasn't expecting it. Needless to say, it was a wonderful surprise!  .

4.  I can't leave the house without    key card, wallet,  cell phone, and a few bobby pins, in case I get tired of wearing my hair down   .

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Friday   because       normally (although not today) I have the whole day off to catch up on studying (in a relaxing way) and then spend the evening out with my friends, without worrying about what time I have to go to bed because tomorrow's Sunday and I have to study .

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is       any pixar short, specifically For the Birds and Partly Cloudy (please watch then, I promise they will make you happy) .



For the Birds


Partly Cloudy

7.  My perfect day would include      brunch with eggs Benedict and waffles and  mimosas, and then a girly spa morning and lunch with my mom and my best friend, followed by an afternoon doing something creative or outside, and  delicious dinner (lobster?) and maybe a movie....  can you tell my world revolves, for the most part, around food? :)  

 ***
With that in mind, I'm going to continue my decidedly not perfect day working on econ for the rest of the afternoon!


Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

bbijel said...

OMG that cloud movie nearly just made me cry. so adorable.