November 5, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday Double Whammy Edition!

Brace yourselves for a double round of fill-in the blank friday! Last week I was too busy taking my friend Kate out on the town, so I decided to catch up on this week and last week's blanks together in a super double post!

I know the Halloween questions are now moot, but I thought it would be fun to answer them anyway! Plus the second round is extra long and about something girly! If you play along, don't forget to link up!



1.   My Halloween plans this year included    three nights on the town with some of my favorite people. Surprisingly, I had almost no Halloween candy!

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was   my sophomore year in college when I dressed up as Mia Wallace (from Pulp Fiction, for those of you who have to ask). It was complete with the black wig, a little white powder, a ripped button down shirt, and a syringe sticking out of my chest. A bit morbid? Yes. Worth it? Absolutely!

3.  For Halloween this year I was    Wilma Flinstone, and for the rest of the weekend, one of three furies (along with two other friends) - the goddesses of vengeance. (I sewed us awesome sheer black togas, and I can't wait to post pictures!)

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as    Jessica Rabbit, but I have neither the height nor the, um, chestal endowment. :)

5.  Halloween free association!     costume party, chocolate, pumpkins, .

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is     that every Halloween is one Halloween closer to the year where I'll be too old to dress up, unless its to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, in which case awesome Mia Wallace-style costumes would be totally inappropriate  .

7.  The best thing about Halloween is     planning an amazingly witty costume in advance and feeling awesome and unique all night, because you're not just another Chilean Miner .


***


1.   My last haircut was      in June! And the one before that was June 2009! But I am growing it out. Before that I had it short and needed it trimmed every three months. These last 18 months of hair inaction are my own personal rebellion of some kind. 

2.  My most daring hair moment was     when I chopped off 17 inches (a foot and a half!) of hair - from almost down to my butt up to my chin! - and donated it to Locks of Love  .
3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is    boy short hair. It's so cute on certain ladies, but I have sort of a weirdly shaped head and I know it wouldn't work .

4.  I've always dreamt of being a    blonde blonde, even just for one day. I've been a brunette and a redhead, and my natural color is a light brown/ash blonde. I've always wanted to go crazy with Hollywood-blonde highlights, but I'm not brave enough .

5.  My go-to hair do is     up in a bun, or blown out and a bit wavy   .

6.  My biggest hair disaster was     when I dyed my own hair with henna (I was 14) and the lady at the herbal store (yeah, I know) accidentally mixed the blonde and red henna powders and my hair came out a flaming tiger orange .

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is      a faux bob  .

8.  My best hair day was      a couple of weeks ago when I discovered how to style an awesome 1960s up-do!

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was    in eight grade - a chin length bob parted in the middle! ugh! I haven't had a middle part since!

10.  My hair is     fairly manageable, which I really appreciate, and it holds any style for an impressive length of time  .

Have a glorious Friday everyone! 


5 comments:

monica said...

hair dye with henna does sound like a disaster...eek

xo
monica

Angela said...

You are NEVER too old to dress up! ^_^

And I filled in the blanks today too! I didn't fill in the Halloween one sadly. :( Your costumes - all of them listed - sound awesome! And I love the pictures of your Wilma one!

Angela said...

You are NEVER too old to dress up! ^_^

And I filled in the blanks today too! I didn't fill in the Halloween one sadly. :( Your costumes - all of them listed - sound awesome! And I love the pictures of your Wilma one!

The Wishful Lamb said...

sounds like u had a blast :)

Molly said...

You should post that picture your mom keeps in the bookcase that you hate but she refuses to get rid of. I think that was your 8th grade hair cut. The eyebrows are what always get me...