October 1, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday ... On A Friday!

This week is all kinds of crazy. Leigh posted her wee bits on Thursday, I'm posting them on Friday, and Fill-In the Blank Friday probably won't be until Saturday.

(If I even get to it. One of my roommates/best friends from college who I haven't seen in almost two years is coming into town tonight and we're kicking off the weekend with a booze cruise around Manhattan, so I'm not sure in what conditional we'll be tomorrow, and if it'll be conducive to filling in blanks with logical answers)

Either way, it's a flexible week. So let's just forget about the day and get on to the questions! And don't forget to link up with Leigh Ashley!




{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad grammar
But for a more complete list, see here.
(Sorry Leigh, I'm fairly judgmental)

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
Tarte Tatin and Key Lime Pie.
Or anything with Lemons.

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
How long it takes them to smile.
And if they have a good sense of humor.
(But if something stupid-looking stands out I'll notice that first) 
(Yes, I'm talking about you, multiple face piercings and boys with bangs)
(Sorry, Leigh! Seriously, It's stronger than me!)

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
I used to be the most punctual person, and I'm still capable of it. 
In fact, I'm hardly ever late.
But when I am late, it's disastrous.

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
Nope. 
But I'd consider it.

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm mostly right-handing, but maybe partly ambidextrous.
There are lots of things that it feels more natural to do or hold with my left hand
 
{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
I'm not a big fan of either. 
If I have to drink a soda I'll take a San Pellegrino Limonata.
(I know, I'm a snob) 

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
Rarely. 
I tried that in the shower once and it didn't end well.
Let's just say I stick to singing when no one is listening. 

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
I'm not a big movie snack person. 
But if you're sitting next to me and you have popcorn, I'll eat it all.

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
No, I'm usually trying not to fall off.
The seats were not designed for people as short as me 
and I've had some close calls with slipping out of the safety bar. 
 
 ***
 
I wish you all a lovely weekend! 
 
 

1 comment:

Chloe. said...

i'm terrified of falling out of a rollercoaster. i'm sure it's /so/ unlikely, but i hold on so tight anyway you'd think i didn't even have a safety bar.

xx

we could go anywhere..