October 20, 2010

A Wee Bit of Free Time on a Wednesday

I'm taking a little break from Econ.

I think I deserve it.

My head is spinning with elasticity, supply and demand, uncertainly, consumer surplus, marginal utility, and a whole bunch of other things I wish I didn't have to know, but I wish I knew a lot better than I do!

Plus it's Wednesday! Everyone should take a little mid-week break to answer some of Leigh's ever-entertaining questions! Don't forget to link up when you play along!








{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, many times. Mostly at the beach house, when sneaking out of our rooms during nap time!
But I actually climbed out of a window the other day to check out my friend's awesome fire escape!

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Philosophy.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Malificent.
What an awesome name. And a pet dragon? Yes please!

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
Yes! In Amsterdam! But someone had won not long before me and I only won like 20 Euro...
...in 20 cent coins :(

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Oooh, good question!
Alice in Wonderland, and Robin Hood.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Live, and let live.

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
"Obla di, obla da, life goes on, rah! La di da oh life goes on!" 
 
{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
I want it: organized
It is: messy

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
I got my wisdom teeth surgically removed, if that counts.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A Maine Coon
 
 
***
 
And now it's back to econ. Yay! 
 



 

1 comment:

Belen said...

lol on number 7. have you ever had a song where you and a specific friend are like "that's our song!" well that one's kinda for my family hahaha.

i'm with ya on the wisdom teeth part. in fact, just last wednesday morning, i had my tooth pulled and i'm currently with stitches. blech.