October 3, 2010

Sunday Sweets: Very Vintage

After calling it an early night yesterday so that I could be productive all day today, I think I deserve a little break from my homework.

Even if it's just to round up some eye candy for Sunday Sweets.

Fall is officially here in New York City, and something about autumn makes me think of vintage. I don't know if it's the worn leather, the soft browns and muted oranges, the gaudy golds, the stiff wool, or the attention to detail so hard to find in mass-produced goods nowadays.

I'm not sure...

...but something vintage seems like the perfect autumn accessory.


















What's your go-to accessory this autumn?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

so i absolutely adore everything in that vintage list!!
vintage can make me so happy in one moment then so sad in the next when you realize something is not your size and there is not a thing you can do to find another pair like it in your size!