October 17, 2010

In My Cavern of Books

I want to apologize in advance for my absence this coming week.

I have a midterm on Tuesday, another on Friday, and a paper due the following Monday.


Needless to say, I will be hiding out in my cavern of books all week, and any extra time I find I'll most likely spend napping or zoning out in the massage chair.
So even though I'd like to spend some time here (and I will try!) if I don't make it for a few days, it's because I'm prioritizing school over everything else this week.


But don't worry. I'll be back!


{all images via weheartit}

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Eek! Good luck!!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

I feel you. I might not be buried in papers and books, but I've been trying to get used to my new job schedule this past week. Hope you're in the clear soon enough! And good luck with it all :)