Today is going to be a wonderful day. I have a feeling.
There's nothing better than waking up refreshed, taking a long, luxurious shower, having a delicious cheese danish for breakfast, seeing the sun shining outside, and knowing that it's Friday.
I also don't have class until four this afternoon, so I have all day to do econ, get caught up on readings, edit an article for the Journal, and rewrite my resume. It seems like a lot, but that's usually the amount of work I have to do everyday anyway, but I usually have three or four classes thrown into the mix. Today I have a nice long empty day to get caught up, and a nice long weekend to look forward to.
But before I get to all of that, I have some blanks to fill! Don't forget to link up with Lauren if you play along!
1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is groggily check my email and facebook on my phone, still under the duvet with my eyes half closed .
2. Today I wish I were already done with all my reading, so I could get ahead on next week's reading, and then really be able to enjoy the weekend!
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd go buy a pair of cute ankle boots and some winter-y flats .
4. Tomorrow is the launch party for my friend's website and I'm super excited to go .
5. Two things that don't go together are peas and parsley - the "pasta verde" I got at the deli yesterday was a definite fail .
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store really depends on what I'm hankering for in that particular moment. Anything from a croissant to sushi to coconut water. It changes every time!
7. The last time I tried something new was last Friday on the Boat Cruise - cranberry juice and whiskey isn't as bad as it sounds!
And don't forget about my 300th post giveaway!