October 15, 2010

Almost Too Tired To Fill In Blanks

It's Friday again, and I'm halfway between being terrified (I'm getting close to midterms!) and thrilled (I have the whole weekend to study!)

Although I'm not actually thrilled. Studying is exactly what I do not want to be doing this weekend.
But I'll do the responsible thing, and save all my monies and energies for Halloween. In the mean time, I'll take a little break from International Human Rights Case Law by filling some blanks! 

Don't forget to link up with Lauren!



1.   Blogging is     something that's really easy to judge, until you do it. And then it's really easy to love   .

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is    paper bag skirts .

3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is      getting into grad school and not dying under a giant pile of books in the first month  .

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    a beach vacation, no question. I can oil myself up and roast like a little lizard in the sun for hours like nobody's business .

5.  A talent I wish I had is      knowing how to use adobe creative suite  

6.  A talent I do have is       sewing   .

7.  This week     is going to be hell, but I'm going to get through it  .
 
 ***
 
And now it's back to studying.  

Good times...


1 comment:

stingaling said...

I love your statement for #1. So simple and so true. I hope you're getting through your week fine.