September 22, 2010

Wee Bits!

Today is a miraculous day.

I have the time to blog twice! (Once now, and once before, writing something that I've scheduled for tomorrow morning).

Well, I don't actually have the time. I should be catching up on this week's reading and summaries and econ problems, or at least getting ahead on next week's reading and summaries and econ problems and Spanish homework.

But today I didn't spend the entire afternoon and evening torturing myself in the library (while actually reading about torture, believe it or not) like I have been for the last three days.

I had to come home and do homework with Little Keyfree while Mrs. Keyfree was at work and Big Keyfree was at a doctor's appointment. And I knew that there was no way I was going to get any reading done while helping her with her journal entry, so I cut myself out a little square of  homework-free time (at least free of my homework, since I was helping with someone else's) to dedicate here.

And as we all know, it's Wee Bit Wednesday! Don't forget to link up with Leigh Ashley if you play along!




{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
I definitely don't have a single happiest memory, but I think the best times I had as a kid were with my brother. We had wild imaginations and would invent entire worlds where we could get lost and play for hours and hours.


{two} what is your middle name?
Ritz.
Yes, like the hotel. Or the crackers. Or the photo place. 
 


{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
Biting my nails! I used to be a horrible nail-biter until middle school. 
Luckily at the beginning of high school I stopped. But it's taken them ten years to grow long and strong again!
 


{four} what do you order when you order Chinese food?
Crab Rangoon, and Crispy Duck, and something with lots of snap peas! Maybe noodles?
 


{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
A beautiful grey Calvin Klein dress for like $15.
 


{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
My second year in college I dressed up as Mia Wallace
(Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction for those of you who need it explained to, tsk tsk!)
I had the black wig, ripped white shirt, syringe coming out of my chest and a little white powder and fake blood under my nose. A little gruesome, but definitely spot on.



{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
Alex Trebek! 
Especially when played by Will Ferrel, with Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery, 
on SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy!
 


{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
Eggs Benedict with Asparagus and Canadian Bacon on an English Muffin, 
smothered in Hollandaise Sauce. And a Mimosa. Or three.
 


{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
I have many. See for yourself!
But I really hate the word Onus. Ew.
 


{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.

Once I was on the train in Chicago with my friend Molly on our way to a party, 
and this crazy old guy looks at me and says, 
"No! Pantalones No!" 
Apparently he wasn't happy that I was wearing pants
(pantalones means pants by the way),
although I'm still not quite sure what happened there.


1 comment:

J. said...

I cannot believe I left the most important breakfast beverage off of my list... How could I forget the mimosa?!?