September 1, 2010

A Wee Bit Crazy!


I don't think I've stopped for a minute in days! Today is only the third day of orientation, but it feels like it's been weeks, and I still have two days to go!

Thank goodness for the long weekend!

I should really be studying the math handout I should have ready for tomorrow morning, but I wasted all my energy planning my schedule (for which I get to register tomorrow morning!) and going to a Human Rights Concentration Happy Hour, to meet the professors and TAs, so I really have no energy left for homework.

It's been a long day, again, but I started to miss my little nook in the internet, and all of you guys! So I thought I'd stop in quickly to do Wee Bit Wednesdays before I run off to bed to rest for another early morning of math tomorrow!



{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. I have the wonderful memories of Friday night (without the workday or classes), 
yet most of the weekend is still in front of me.

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
Maybe a very fast glimpse - just to see my own face in twenty years, or to preview a special moment with my future husband  - so that during the tough times I could remember what's in store for me, and look forward to something concrete.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
I think sea otters are pretty awesome. 
They're adorable, always playing, and they know how to use tools!

{four} do you have a lucky number?
My favorite number is 2, but it's never been particularly lucky for me. 
I like the way it looks, and the simple symmetry of its value. 

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
I would love to have a chat with Oscar Wilde.

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
bananas and honey on toasted bread.

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
The beach. I love the ocean, and the infinity of the water, and the smell of the salty air.

 {eight} do you have any tattoos?
Yes. And that's a fun college story for another day.

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
I would open R&R, a Bakery/Stationery Shop/Bookstore/Cafe, with my friend Noah (we've already planned our retirement around it extensively). 
(Both of our last names star with R, but the alternative meaning isn't accidental)

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
If I had to pick a single one (which is impossible, and I hate doing) I guess I would have to say Forrest Gump. It's the one film that makes me experience almost every single emotion.

Don't forget to link up at Leigh Ashley's!

***

No comments: