September 12, 2010

Sunday Sweets: Etsy Finds

Even though I'm a poor grad student now, and I can't afford to buy all the pretty things I like, I can still do some harmless window shopping on Etsy, and browse all the lovely handmade and vintage items on the site, without actually buying anything.

As long as my credit card is across the room and stays there :) (See, Maman? I'm being responsible!)

And even though I wish I could buy these, either for myself, or as gifts, I know I can't, and so I thought I'd share them will all of you, so that if something strikes your fancy, maybe you can indulge a bit and get it for yourself.


 
And I can live vicariously through you :)


















And last, but not least, and certainly not for me, 





4 comments:

Neely said...

CUUUUTE STUFF!

Jenny☮ said...

I, too, am an Etsy window shopper! :)

Margarita said...

Oh lord, I just spent enough money on etsy!! But look at all these cute things... I might have to buy a few more things!

carlotta said...

I'm kind of in love with that pillow. And the first necklace. Gorgeous finds! Love Etsy :)