September 20, 2010

Missed Anniversary!

In the whirlwind of school and studying and econ problems (for which I spent all of Sunday at school!), I completely missed a very important date!

{via}

On September 17, 2010  
The World Is My Oyster turned one!

Happy Birthday little blog! You are now one year and three days old! :)

I want to say thanks so much to all of my wonderful readers, and I want you all to know that I would have never kept going without all of your encouraging comments! This has been a much more rewarding and enriching experience than I could have ever imagined when I started.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Betty said...

Happy Anniversary! One year of blogging is a great success! :)

Pia said...

Happy blog anniversary! :)
Time really flies...I can't believe I have my blog for 1 1/2 years now. Amazing!

amylou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amylou said...

Happy blogiversary! Congrats!

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary!! Keep blogging - your blogs are always interesting!

Clueless said...

Happy anniversary!!!