September 10, 2010

Fridays are For Filling Up Blanks

Doesn't it seem like barely minutes ago we were in the midst of a wonderful long weekend? And it's Friday already? The following Friday?

They say time flies when you're having fun, but it really flies when you're running around like a crazy person trying to get your life together!

Luckily, I have another long weekend - sort of. I do have class today (although I didn't yesterday), but only from 10:00-11:50. And then at noon my weekend starts.

Not too shabby!

So let's jump start this weekend by filling in a few blanks, shall we?

And as usual, don't forget to link up with Lauren!



1.   The strangest thing I've ever eaten is     alligator. But it wasn't all that strange. It pretty much tastes like a cross between squid, scallops, and yes, chicken.


2.  I wouldn't be caught dead    living in a totally landlocked area, like the Midwest, or Switzerland. I have self-diagnosed geographic claustrophobia,  and I need access to the ocean.  That was the only thing I really didn't like about Madrid .

3.  When I am 75 I will     bake a lot of cookies and other delicious things for my adorable grandchildren. And maybe run a cut-throat poker circle with my other grandma friends .

4.  If I had to be named after a place I would want to be named     Lucia, after St. Lucia. I won't mind being canonized in the process, either :)  .

5.  My name is    Julia - after my great-grandmother Juliette, and Julia Child.

6.  My all time favorite photo is      one of me as an infant in the tub, right after my mom poured water over my head, and I'm making this face which is the perfect combination of shock and pleasant surprise. It makes me laugh every time I see it .

7.  If I could afford it I would     travel to every single country in the world   .

***

And now it's off to get breakfast for Big Keyfree and Little Keyfree, before I run off to school! Have a great Friday everyone! 
 

4 comments:

littledaisymay said...

Fun questions! My cousin's name is Julia too and I just love it :) Hope you have a great day!

Clueless said...

Enjoy your weekend! oh, and I love the Keyfrees. It's cute!

Koree said...

I'm with you on #3 and #7! Exploring and traveling sounds good right about now. have a great friday!
:)
http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

sarah elisabeth said...

love your blanks! happy friday!

http://sarahelisabet.blogspot.com