September 17, 2010

Early Morning Blanks

For once I'm not running into class 1 minute late, all flustered, with my tea flying everywhere.

(Ok, that doesn't happen every morning, but almost!)

I got to school half an hour early, with enough time to sit and enjoy my earl grey, and even blog!

But let's not waste anymore time, or I won't get to finish the blanks!

As usual, link up with Lauren if you play along.




1.   When I get a day to myself I like to     sleep in, take a niiiice loooong shower, take the time I need to make my hair pretty. And if it's a nice day, I'll go outside and walk around and run all the errands I never have time for. If it's a crappy day, I'll stay at home and read and catch up on all my favorite TV shows.   .

2.  High school was....     not at all like in the movies. I had an amazing group of friends, with whom I had so many fun adventures. There were no "popular" people or "geeks" or "jocks," or rather there were, but they all kept to themselves and no one made it their job to make anyone else's life miserable. I had just enough fun to get in trouble every once in a while, but I was still a good enough girl to get (almost) straight As .

3.  A little dream I have is     open up R&R Bakery/Stationer's/Cafe`/Book Shop with my friend Noah  .

4.  A big dream I have is     to work with, or even start, and NGO for Children's Rights   .

5.  If I could drive any car my pick would be    a Fiat 500, or a vintage Mercedes convertible from the 1950s .

6.  A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was     right now.  I had extra time between getting the kids ready for school and getting myself ready for school, so I took some time to pamper myself. It's nice to feel pretty all day, even if it's just for school :)  .

7.  Tomorrow I will....     probably spend most of the day getting ahead on my reading for class and doing laundry. Nothing thrilling, but if I'm good and do all my homework, I might go out a bit tomorrow night!.
 

2 comments:

littledaisymay said...

I'd love to spend my day like that too :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Alyssa said...

Your highschool time seems rather perfect :)

Love mornings when you have an extra bit of time to jazz up! enjoy it x