September 24, 2010

Blanking Out

I'll spare you my regular weekly comment about how time flies, but it does, doesn't it? Not that I'm complaining. It was a long week and I'm glad that the weekend is here.

Despite all the work I've been doing, I have managed to squirrel away little bits of time for myself. Last night I went to a party thrown by the Latin American Student Association, and they definitely know how to throw a good party! And tomorrow I'm going on a retreat to upstate NY with everyone in my Human Rights concentration.

Ok, so apparently my social life revolves around school too (don't judge me! I don't have time for a normal life!), but at least I didn't have my nose in a book until midnight last night.

(Actually around midnight last night my nose was in a Rye and Ginger, but that's neither here nor there)

It's time for another round of Fill-In The Blank Friday! Don't forget to link up with Lauren if you play along!



1.   In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be     Jennifer Aniston (I've been told we look alike)  or Reese Witherspoon (I've been told we act alike) .

2.  If I could change one thing about the world it would be     ending violence  .

3.  Yesterday     was a very long day  .

4.  My favorite comfort food is        a nice steamy plate of creamy risotto. So soothing  .

5.  My new favorite blog find is      The Everyday Minimalist. I think everyone can use a little help learning to cut down  .

6.  If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet      Leigh Ashley, she's so sweet and I'm sure we'd be fast friends if we met :)  .

7.  My favorite breakfast food is       Eggs Benedict with asparagus and Canadian bacon on an English muffin, smothered in hollandaise sauce. And mimosas. Plural  (I feel like I just answered this question...) 
 
***
 
 And now I'm off to whip up some garlic lemony rosemary chicken for dinner with the Keyfrees. 
 
Have a wonderful weekend! 
 
 

No comments: