August 4, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday On A Wednesday! Finally!

I have finally gotten my act together enough to post Wee Bit Wednesday on the right day!

Phew! That was almost hard!

My mom and I are running late to go for a walk around Fresh Pond, so this will be a quick one!


{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Does google reader count? I know it's a lot of different websites put together, 
but it is the page I spent the most time looking at!



{two} what's the furthest you've ever traveled?
The furthest place in distance from my hometown was probably Martinique, 
in the French Virgin Islands, off the coast of South America. So beautiful!

 {via}

{via}

{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Desperate Housewives. After six years the drama is still so trashy, but I love it!

{via}

{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Probably tea, specifically Earl Grey. There's nothing a nice hot mug of tea can't fix. 
It's the perfect morning starter, the perfect end to a long day, 
and the perfect accompaniment to a chilly afternoon.
{via}

{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be? 
When I read this question, my mind immediately went to all the strong-willed female leads in books I've read and movies I've seen, since that's sort of the kind of character I would want to be. But then I thought about it, and I think I would rather live in the wonderful world full of little pleasures of Amelie.

 {via}

{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Spring. After living through so many long north eastern and Canadian winters, when the first warm breeze starts blowing, the first birds start singing and the first flowers start sprouting I get this incredible feeling of hopefulness and new beginnings.

 {via}

{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
I'm not sure if this is a real phobia, but I'm deathly afraid of waking up 
and having no memories.

{via}

{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
The ocean! The salty water makes you float, and the open endless water is so freeing!
Taormina, Sicilia, August 2009

{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
A cup of Earl Grey, fresh strawberries and yogurt, 
and toast with my mom's home made red currant jelly! Yum!

{via}

{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
"Let's Face the Music and Dance" by Diana Krall.
The melody moves me.



If you play along, don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


12 comments:

littledaisymay said...

I spend a lot of time on Google Reader too! Hope you have a great day :)

Phoenix Peacock said...

I'm loving your answers! I didn't even think about not having tea. That would be devestating!

Sam said...

Amelie is a great character to choose and I seriously need to try some good tea! I just don't know how to order it :-/

Melissa said...

martinique looks beautiful!

Lucia ♥ said...

Many of my answers would be the same if I was to join this meme <3 So funny how strangers from across the world can be so similar at times :)

P.S. I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Pease, check this tag out on my blog here

onelostpoet said...

Awesome post. I'm subscribing now via email :D

star said...

Martinique looks beautiful! I will have to add it to my list of places I want to visit! I love Desperate Housewives too, although I haven't watched it in a while!

Erin and Co. said...

Yep I put down Google Reader as my site of choice! I probably have it open all day.

Hotcakes said...

the cup of strawberries made me crave for one :(

hmmm i dont think i can agree that this post was a "Quick" one eh ? :)

The OriginalPsyn said...

Yeah!!! Another ocean person! =-)

mylifeonrepeat said...

I LOVE Diana Krall. Have you ever listened to Madeleine Peyroux? If not, you might like her too.

-Sarah

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I also have a Blogger account. I just don't blog on it anymore since I moved to WordPress.

My e-mail is nicecoffee88@cox.net.

: )