August 9, 2010

New York, New York



In just a few hours I'll be on the bus to New York, heading down to see some friends tonight and then off to an undisclosed location tomorrow and for the rest of the week.



I want to tell you why I'm going, but - contrary to my incredibly rational side that's telling me how stupid this is - I don't want to jinx anything.


But I'm going somewhere where some decisions have to be made about some important things, and if things go well, it could be very good for me.



And I was trying not to be vague...



But I promise I'll tell you what I went to do when I get back.


Although that doesn't mean I won't be posting during the week. Thanks to my amazing new iPhone,



I can post from anywhere!


Wish me luck!



{all images via weheartit}

9 comments:

Laura said...

Hope you have such a wonderful trip :) and I will keep my fingers crossed for good things to come out of your "undisclosed" visit as well!

xoxo

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucia ♥ said...

Good luck, good luck, GOOD LUCK!!!

Allison said...

Umm... you do know that you have your itinerary for August in your right-hand column, don't you? Or maybe this is something different. In any event, GOOD LUCK! BREAK A LEG! Whatever... :)

littledaisymay said...

Have a wonderful time and good luck!

Amanda said...

I've just realized that now all your New York posts are going to make me desperately want to go there (for the first time, never been!) even more than I already do :)

Hope the "mystery" goes well!

Keenie Beanie said...

Hmmm... cementing your status as the international woman of mystery... I'm intrigued. Good luck!!

Hotcakes said...

have an amazing and safe trip :) update us!

leigh ashley said...

O.M.G. welcome back to the u.s. of a!! :) i hope someday, while you're stateside, that we can meet because i seriously LOVE you! :) when does school start?