July 14, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

 This week is one of questions and answers.

Today I'm at home, spending 50% of my time studying math, and the other 50% fighting with the internet (which I need to study math) and on the phone with the IT help people. I haven't even made it to the beach today.

So yesterday, today, tomorrow and maybe even Friday will all be days dealing with simple questions and answers, since I'd better not spend any time I could be studying math trying to come up with original posts.

Especially since the internet hardly stays connected long enough for me to download the material I need.

Today I'm playing along with Leigh Ashley,


{one} do you believe in ghosts?
not really. well, the reasonable side of me doesn't. but i've definitely been privy to some pretty freaky moments where i doubted my own rationality.


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
talker. although i am also a good listener, when someone else really needs to talk.


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
sleep late! i loooove waking up and seeing that it's early and being able to roll over and fall back asleep for hours. early mornings are not for me!


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
is ballroom dancing too broad a term? if i could only pick one, probably salsa.


{five} what's your favorite drink?
acoholic: white wine. nonalcoholic: fresh-squeezed orange juice.


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
my laptop, my jewelry (especially the pieces that were my mom's and my grandmothers'), and my old journals. i wouldn't be too broken up about having to shop for new clothes, shoes, and home decor :)


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
tough question. probably a japanese or contemporary italian restaurant.


{eight} who inspires you the most?
to be honest, i've never really had a role model. sure, both my parents have inspired me to become who i am, but i'm not really inspired by specific people so much as ideas and acts.


 {nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
annette benning (for her wit), robin williams (for his humor), and paul auster (to try to understand what in the bejesus goes on in that man's head).


{ten} sneakers or sandals?
sandals, definitely. i love when my feet feel breezy!


Play along and don't forget to link up!


p.s. Happy Bastille Day!

4 comments:

J. said...

I'm dealing with internet problems, as well... so my week has been nothing but question/answer posts, too!
Glad I'm not alone in this! :)
And I am right with you on so many answers...
xoxo

Valerio said...

ma queste domande ti vengono in mente a te o passi le ore a cercarle??così per sapere?

leigh ashley said...

yay! thanks for joining in friend! journals are a good thing to grab! i don't really have any, but that would be important!! :) enjoy your day!

Jamie Marie Jenkins said...

came across your blog and love it! i'm now your new follower!
xoxo, jamie