July 22, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday On A Thursday!

Yesterday I spent the whole morning loading the pictures for my Weekly(ish) Photo Essay, and so I didn't have even a smidge of time to play along with Leigh's Wee Bit Wednesday.

But today I'm plumb out of creative ideas (must be in part thanks to the fact that I was woken up at the ungodly hour of eight in the morning by my cousin's kids - two-and-a-half and four - screaming outside my window), so I thought I'd join in anyway, a day late.

***



{one} if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
I would go on a trans-American road trip with my best friend, Molly
I can't even begin to imagine the ridiculous good times we would have.



{two} if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
My dad, the person I'd have the most faith in being able to get us off the island.
He could probably make us a canoe out of coconut and a radio out of an aloe plant.

 {three} what's your earliest memory? 

My earliest memory is taking my first steps. I was standing on my parents' bed, my mom on one side and my dad on the other, and I sort of wobbled from one of them to the other. 
I later found out this is not actually when I took my first steps (which I took in my grandmother's garden in France), but I suppose they were the first steps I remember taking.


{four} what's the best advice you've ever received?

"Do what you love, and love what you do."
And in fact, how can you possibly enjoy life if you don't get up with a smile every day.


{five} if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get?
Does having an endless supply of fresh fish and a live-in sushi chef count?
Otherwise I would want an endless supply from the Whole Foods wine and cheese section.
 
{six} would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Probably a famous actress. But I'd make all my money in the beginning of my career, and then just be a Hollywood recluse. I'm not big on people knowing all about my life.

{seven} if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose?
Probably curling. That's a fun, hilarious sport, and fits with me being totally un-athletic.

{eight} if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it?
Hells yes! I would love to run the White House/Country/World for four to eight years. 
Bring it!


{nine} would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?

Totally fly. Being underwater for too long would make me feel claustrophobic. 
Plus we have scuba gear for that. Flying without the help of an airplane? Impossible.


{ten} what music are you listening to today?
The sweet sounds of babies crying, toddlers screaming, 
and maybe, if I'm lucky, the sweet sound of a child's laughter.
***

Well, that's it for today. I thought I could run to the beach and meet my baby cousins, but I hear them so I guess they're back already. Bummer. I wanted to splash around with some little creatures in water wings all morning. I guess I'll have a relaxing morning at the beach with my mom and a novel instead.
 
Not too shabby.


2 comments:

leigh ashley said...

i think you're the only person who answered the president question "yes"... and i love how stoked about it you sound!! :) and yes, of course you can have fresh sushi! i want to change my answer.

Belen said...

i forgot to let you know.. i gave you an award! :D

http://einahpetsneleb.blogspot.com/2010/07/sugar-doll-blog-award.html