July 14, 2010

Itty Bitty Baby In An Itty Bitty Baby Dress!

Ok, so I know I already posted today and I never post twice in one day, but I was checking my other email (the one with the funny name that I still have from high school and can't really use any more because it's not professional enough but it's the one my whole extended family has so I can't really delete it. Don't lie, you know you have one of those too) and I remembered something that I wanted to post the other day, but couldn't, because I was internetless for two days, so I thought I'd post it now because I really don't feel like waiting until tomorrow.

***

Remember when I sewed the itty bitty baby dress for my cousin who was expecting a baby?

 (here's the dress, in case you forgot)

And remember when my cousin finally had her baby, over a week overdue, and we welcomed brand new little baby Marta to the world, and I said that as soon as the dress fit her and my cousin sent me a picture I would show you guys?

Well, for a while there she was really tiny. I mean, she was brand new! And even though the pretty itty bitty dress I made her was really itty bitty, it was still too big for her.

Well, guess what my cousin e-mailed me the other day? A picture of little baby Marta wearing the itty bitty baby dress!

Isn't she just precious?

I love that at barely two months, she's already grasped the concept of making funny faces for pictures. I think this one is going to have a great sense of humor. :)

And the dress? Well, it's still a little big on her. A bit long, at least. But I think it's perfect anyway. I can't wait to make her a bunch of other little itty bitty baby clothes!


2 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Oh she looks adorable in it! Make her tiny little dresses in every color now! You have quite the skill. I'd probably cut holes in a pillow case and call it a day :p

Keenie Beanie said...

Sweet dress on an even sweeter baby!

And I don't have one of THOSE email addresses... but my brother's is mylkchocolate@... he'll never live that down with me.