July 20, 2010

Itty Bitty Baby Booties

I'm interrupting my double-issue Weekly(ish) Photo Essay with some unbelievably adorable news.

Little itty bitty baby Marta, who is still so itty bitty at two months, has tiny little naked feet!


Oh my goodness, I would just spread these on a cracker and eat them up!

But I can't!

So I had to make something to cover those little buggers so I wouldn't be tempted to take a bite!

So yesterday I found Heather Bailey's Bitty Booty Pattern (free, but only for personal use), and sewed up some itty bitty baby booties for my cousin's itty bitty baby!

Aren't they adorable?

These are fancy going-out booties, seeing as they have lace and all. Later today we'll sew up another pair (in the bigger size) with some more ordinary fabric so she can wear them when she learns to crawl around. I think we'll be making another itty bitty baby dress too!

***

I'll be back later (or tomorrow) with the second installment of the Napoli/Gaeta/Sperlonga Weekly(ish) Photo Essay.

Have a great Tuesday!


3 comments:

CulpaMia said...

They're adorable !!

leigh ashley said...

ohmygosh... seriously!! ADORABLE! if i ever get prego, will you make me some!?

Maubrey said...

excellent post ..cool snaps hjulia..love your blog//pretty nice contents…helps to learn some thing for a non-native speaker ….attractive and cool article(this post u wrote ) is cool as like my cool blog(of course name of my blog..haha)

http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com
(mines)

If you really likes my blog..jus follow the blog...haha