July 9, 2010

Friday Means Putting Words In Blank Spaces!

When I woke up this morning I seriously thought it was still Thursday. Something about not having to do anything on specific days of the week makes it tricky to keep track of what day of the week it actually is! 

Plus I'm all out of it (even after sleeping almost twelve hours!) because I spent the whole night dreaming a story that would not have been out of place in The Rules of Attraction, and so it almost feels like I've been up all night acting in a movie and I'm exhausted!

But thankfully when I opened up my google reader I saw Lauren's fill-in the blank friday post and I remembered that the weekend has indeed arrived!



1.  My favorite thing about this week has been    being able to relax and hang out with my family and not think about anything!

2.  The weather this week has been      hot and stuffy. i'm not used to it anymore after Madrid's clear, dry summer heat.

3.  The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was  a fun postcard from my friend Charlie in China!

4.  The last movie I saw was   so long ago that I can't even remember what it was! 

5.  If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would     go spend lots of money I don't have on fancy beach-side cocktails in Cannes, which is only 20 minutes away!

6.  As a teenager I was      so happy in my little group of friends that I never realized that it wouldn't last forever .


7.  I wish I could trade lives for the day with     the White House Chief of Staff, to learn all the real secrets of the government!

I'm off to lunch at my uncle's! See you tomorrow for Six Senses Saturday, and I promise that this time there won't be any trouble with the McLinky, so you can actually link up!


6 comments:

LovelyBee said...

The south of France must be scorching; I know I'm dying up here in the north. But it must so beautiful.

Great answers! Enjoy your vacation by the way :)

Neely said...

Oh teenage years...I totally thought my 4 best girlfriends and I would be besties for life...being 15 sure makes a girl naive. I hope you have a fab weekend Julia!

Lindsay said...

Stopping by from "the little things we do"! Love your blog!

Nicole Bingham said...

Your blog is so cute!
Please follow me @ http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
Thanks, Nicole Mariana

Amanda said...

when I'm president I'll hire you :)

leigh ashley said...

haha!! if i had a bunch of money, i would fly to cannes and sit poolside with you drinking ridiculously overpriced drinks!! :)